Nursery finger planter
- The S243 semi-automatic nursery finger planter
The S243 semi-automatic nursery finger planter
The nursery planter is designed for the semi-automatic row planting of seedlings with a total height (including the root system) of up to 110 cm and a maximum depth of 25 cm. The planter guarantees even planting depth, perfectly vertical seedling positioning, equal spacing between plants in the row, and also the optimised ridging of plants and pressing of seedlings, which are beneficial to their growth.
The planter is composed of independent sections pivotally fitted to the crossbeam with stirrup bolts. The beam contains two discs with adjustable positioning. On the beam or the section, a container(s) with seedlings is placed. The nursery planter greatly improves productivity, while ensuring the correct placement of seedlings in the ground.
Depending on the user’s needs, the planter can work as a unit comprising from one to six sections – this requires a beam of sufficient length.
The nursery planter is designed for the semi-automatic row planting of seedlings with a total height (including the root system) of up to 110 cm at a maximum depth of 25 cm. The machine can be used for planting cherry- and apple-tree rootstocks, as well as raspberry, chokeberry and currant shrubs, etc.
- A semi-automatic planter for nursery seedlings and rootstocks,
- Number of sections: 1- 6,
- The minimum distance between plants in a row – 20 cm (optionally from 10 cm),
- The maximum distance between plants in a row – 300 cm,
- The spacing of rows within a range of 70 – 120 cm (other – at the client’s request),
- The maximum plant height – 110 cm (including the root system),
- Handles seedlings with a diameter of up to 3 cm,
- The maximum planting depth – 25 cm,
- Adjustable planting depth on support and pressure wheels,
- A spring for adjusting the pressure of the sections on the ground,
- A container(s) for seedlings,
- A PVC seat for each section.
Planting density regulation
|Planting Density||Number of fingers|
|25cm||12 (basic version)|
|40cm||15 (seedlings every second)|
|80cm||15 (one seedling in four)|
|120cm||5 (seedling every second)|
Capacity per hour for each section: 3000-3500 plants/h